M has a fantastic post about reading (from which I borrowed the topic of this post) and I felt challenged / convicted to stand up and be counted. Yes I do read and not only romance books!!! 🙂
So was thinking of which books I have read recently that I loved or which books are on my automatic “will read” list and here goes.
Auto “will read” list:
- Anything by David Morrell. Read his lastest book “Creepers” thought it was fantastic.
- Anything by J California Cooper. Last one I read was “Stars seeking Sunshine”
- Anything by Francine Rivers. I think I have read all she has save for the man of God and woman of God series.
- Linda Howard and Laura Kinsale – Romance writers. Laura, I believe is in a class of her own when it comes to romance. Infact I dishonour her by catergorising her with Linda Howard. (however on that note, I am not reading romance anymore.. God help me!!!)
- Thats all I can think of now. I am more of a fiction girl than I am non fiction. But If the subject appeals I will read. That being said. I did enjoy Hillary Clinton and Jane Fonda autobiographies. I also did read Lord of the Rings but refuse to read Harry Potter.. a book bigger than the bible.. what the heck is she saying???
I do read African writers but shy away from colonial based books. Had enough of those in high school literature. i have read a number but do not remember the authors or titles.
So anyway, I just wanted to stand up and be counted as one of those people who reads. M… thank you for the challenge.