Piggy backing off the post “Low Standards” I end up thinking to myself .. what is a good man? Who is a good man?
Off the top of my head without deep thought these are the characteristics of what I think make up a good man. At this point in my life I think/know/ believe that I am married to one of the few good men. (Yesu … thank you)
So here is what I think is a good man: when you finish reading tell me yours!
- An honest man: A man who will be honest with you about his WHOLE LIFE. About his whole person.
- Principled: You gotta have some.
- hard working: Me I cannot be with a lazy, don’t want to apply myself to any kind of work bum
- A steady good provider: In my case I am now a house wife entirely dependent on my husband. So for me this is very important. That I can rely on him to provide not only for me but for his son.
- Easy going kinda of dude: I have lived with a “difficult” man and I ain’t having non of that.
- A man that respects others as fellow human beings: I have been around people who do not “see” others around them. They do not “see” thier shamba boy, the watch man , the guy who sells maize at the entrance of the estate (shit.. I used to be one of them)
A guy with these qualities to me is a MAN regardless of his station in life.
This post is dedicated to my man! Mingi love baby!
I know I am gushing.. don’t hate 🙂