Today is a good day because today I set aside my fear and get on with living my life.
This is my life.
This is what I have and I am going to work with what I have to achieve my dreams.
I know life will sometimes throw me unexpected curve balls, but that’s alright. Been there, stayed there, wallowed there, got out, moved on, got hit again, but I am still up and running. So fuck you for trying to think you can keep me down again. I am up and running again and watch me fly.
Since I love lists and to-do action plans. (I love them! They give me a sense of control and the feeling that I am progressing towards something cause every so often I cross things off my lists and I feel like Superwoman 🙂
Here is my to-do lists:
Very Short-term to-do /To be done list (by 10th August)
- Pay the dentist bill today
- finish tidying up the library/office and clear out that box of baby clothes into the plastic box
- find a permanent home for the clothes in the boxes
- sweep the garage and make sure things are away from potential water leak
- put all books that are in cardboard boxes into suitcases
- finish the list of all the decorative stuff we need for the house so that we can budget for what we need
- buy legs for the box mattress
- buy the baby pram and clean the baby car seat (like pronto) stop fiffing around on this
- buy the grass cutting machine (we are the only house on the road that has a garden looking like a jungle… I am not even joking
- Start ticking things off the list on the fridge
5 Month Goal (deadline Jan 31st 2011)
- Finish the business plan FINISH IT. ( i don’t know where to start or end….. FINISH IT. You went to school, you know how to research stuff. Finish it. Period
- Loss all the pregnancy weight – goal is 73kgs. As of today 20th July 2010 I weigh a whopping 95kgs. Pre-pregancy weight was 78kgs
- Finish the buiness plan
- Find out about that course … just find out.. nobody said I have to join it.. just get all the details then you can decide what to do next ok.. just find out.
- Spend 1 hour everyday reading something in danish and write it out. (I swear to God the goals I set myself.. but fuck.. this I have to do if I want to get what I want.. . shit… I already don’t even want to do it.. but I gotta do it..
So there you have it.
Recorded on cyber space for all and sundry to witness.
Let the crossing begin.